Thursday 8 December 2011

New Challenge at Totally PaperCrafts

Me again but I will be out of town tomorrow so prefer to do the post now!
We have a new challenge at Totally PaperCrafts  and I really like it because this year I don't feel like making Xmas cards at all.
My card is made with my favorite Some Odd Girl images,introducing -Alice Mae!I am in love with her,she's sooooo pretty:)
The papers are again Head over Heels by LilyBeeDesign,
doilies,flowers,ribbon,pearls and decorative corner-WOC,
sparkle-Stickles Stardust.

I hope you will find time to join us,there is a prize to be won:)

I am entering this card in:

Hugs,
Dodici


9 comments:

  1. Wauw what a gorgeous creation! Lovely colours, and such a sweet image, great colouring too!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love that image and your beautiful colours x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous card Dora!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the soft pastel colors. Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Love Love those pink and blue tights. She is definitely fab and funky. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Dora :) the image is lovely and the colours and flowers are really pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Dora, love the sweet image and gorgeous flowers...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card dora.love the image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely colour combo, pretty embelies & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete