Wednesday 11 May 2011

Times to Treasure


What an extreme post was this!Last week I received my new stamps from LOTV but all my orders come in my hometown at my moms because I live in a newly built area and I am afraid that it's very likely to miss my delivery.And this Tuesday I visited my parents and finally got my stamps,no need to mention that yesterday the first thing I did was to colour some images.I've waited the stamps so I can take part in LOTV's Animal Antics Challenge and don't know why but I was thinking that I have time till the end of the week and was so surprised to find out that I have only 4 hours left.So I've made this quick card with one of the coloured images but unfortunately couldn't take a picture for the blog because for some reasons can't connect my camera with my Mac and usually my bf makes all the pics and give them to me ready to go,hihi.But for more excitement he was late yesterday and and he got home when there were only 21minutes left to link my blog post.But we did it!!!
So here's the details of the card:papers from Walk in the park by Echo Park,image -Bunnies in love and sentiment from LOTV(coloured with Promarkers),flowers, ribbon and slider buckle from Wild Orchid Crafts,glitter accents-Stickles Glitter Glue,Diamond.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card. I love your colours and pretty flowers.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at LOTV

    ReplyDelete