Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Christmas Fun

Hello!
Lately I am not sharing new cards with you but it's mostly because I don't like my creations,yes something's going wrong and they don't turn the way I want them to.I am showing you one of those *misbehaving* cards today,it's one of the first Xmas cards I've made this year,don't know why but Xmas feels quite away for me still and not so much into Xmas cards yet.
The image is from Magnolia,coloured with Promarkers,
the papers are by Echo Park-Season's Greeting,
flowers-WOC,
ribbon and rhinestones-stash,
sparkle-Stickles-Diamond.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:


Hugs,
Dodici

11 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love all your roses too! Thanks for sharing on Whoopsi Daisy this week!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Dora, I would not say that this is "misbehaving" it's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Dora,love all the pretty flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo what a super little card just love it happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great Christmas card, love the design and colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card in lovely colours and a cute little tilda! Beautiful flowers!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautifull!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous hun.your colours and design are fabulous and i love the sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work! Thanks for playing at WOC.
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is totally gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week hun x

    ReplyDelete