Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Mimosa Waving.....to the summer:)

This week there's a sketch to follow at Wild Orchid Challenge.Here's my card:
The papers are from Echo Park-A Walk in the Park and the image is the cute "Mimosa waving" from Bildmalarna.I have coloured her with ProMarkers.The peach seam binding ribbon and the flowers are from WOC and the button and the bakers divine twine are from The Ribbon Girl.I have also added some sparkle with Stickles.
I started to love this little corner on the left....I love Pop's cards,probably most of you know her adorable creations and have noticed that she use such corners on most of her cards.This is where I got inspired from and today tried it on some of my cards and I must admit it fits perfectly almost every card.
I am also entering this card in:

                                                                   Hugs,
                                                                  Dodici

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie, love the image and lovely details hugs ♥ pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous,love the image,so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card.the image is so sweet and i love your stunning colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card! She's sooo cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete